During the primary season we witnessed the Il-liberal candidates attempting to outdo each other as to who could espouse the farthest to the left political agenda. Bernie knew that Americans must have the word “Democratic” in the name to be acceptable. Democratic communism or fascism wasn’t quite acceptable. So he settled on Democratic Socialism since he knew that American schools no longer taught the meaning of either word. But they implied “Equality” a favorite socialistic term with no understanding as to how to achieve it. Since our schools no longer teach American History or civics they could only tell their student we have to have a strong government to make the Rich and the Poor equal in every way possible. The best and easiest way they could conceive of it is to take money away from the rich people and give it to the poor people. The members of the teacher’s union denied that the best way to equalize society is by “equal opportunity.” But the leisure class that did not know how to work, thought that the only way to make society equal, is to take the money away from those that knew how to work and gain wealth and to give it to a widening entitlement minded society.
The teachers never studied enough history to understand the words of Winston Churchill who said it so well in just five sentences. They are possibly the best 5 sentences you’ll ever read.
- You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
- What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
- The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take away from somebody else.
- You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
- When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them; and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
And that’s where we were after eight years of President Barack Hussain Obama’s presidency and at the beginning of choosing his replacement.
The primary election season was primarily whether the United States was going to proceed to the end of the 240 years of our civilization that our forefathers designed; or whether we should proceed to a beginning, reform our society, and strike out for another 240 years.
Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton tried to outdo Senator Bernie. Her email pointed out that many women would vote for her because they were her sisters. Her email also stated that the Black people were too stupid to understand economics. As long as they threw a few political crumbs their way, they would remain as slaves in their camp. Many Blacks have come to the realization that it was really the Il-liberals or the Democratic Party that tried to reverse the Freedom of the Slaves that President Abraham Lincoln set free. So many have now rejoined the Grand Old Party of Lincoln, Eisenhower, and Reagan, which really was their best ally all along.
The Grand Old Party of Lincoln, Eisenhower, and Reagan had 15 or more aspirants that wanted to become president. Looking at them in debate, it soon became obvious there was only one that could change the course of save our country despite his inability for smooth political speaking. The Republicans really had a chance to defund the health program that essentially destroyed the practice of private medicine as well as personized health care that was implemented without one Republican vote. They’ve had a House majority for the past 6 years but didn’t have the spine to starve it out of existence.
So it became obvious that the Grand Old Party of Lincoln who freed the black people had only one candidate up to the task of clearing the cesspool of Washington, D.C. Some of the Republican that were too chicken to clear the muck even when they had the majority, were actually frightened by the aggressiveness of this non-politician that won the Republican primary and failed to support him in the Presidential election. They really didn’t understand that this was our last best hope. Some even thought if they stood with him, they would lose their own election as well as the majority of their party. The election proved them wrong on all counts. If Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton became president, it would be all over for the Grand Old Party of Lincoln, Eisenhower, and Reagan and we would sink into a socialistic society and serfdom. The freedoms won over the years would be lost as we return to an eighteenth century civilization, where the workers no longer ruled and only those with connections to the sovereign in power lived well. The Black people would then remain as slaves to the Il-liberal or socialistic party as they now have for 150 years since Lincoln emancipated them.
My family was in prayer on election evening that the Almighty would spare our country. I must have dozed off for my wife awakened me at midnight pointing to the news of the election results from the election headquarters on Fox TV. We now knew that we would have a bright tomorrow and “God did save the state.” We both knelt in praise and thanksgiving to the Almighty for saving our country.
With such a strong Vice-President, we also know that after 8 years of Trump, we will have another 8 years of another strong candidate, Mr. Pence. With 16 years of an administration that would honor our constitution and our declaration of independence, we would have 9 jurists that would also uphold the constitution and not continue as an unelected legislative court. If Mr. Pence would choose a woman as vice president, the Grand Old Party, the second oldest in the world, would sport the first Woman President. We can also be assured that she would not be a criminal like the woman aspiring to be the first female president. We can also then assure a strong conservative lineage to the World’s Highest and most Important Office. We could also celebrate decades of living without any terrorist in the world. And as Peggy Noonan, President’s Reagan speech writer mentioned in her WSJ Saturday column, the only way to defeat the Il-liberals is to vote them out of office. They don’t understand logic. After voting them out of office for 24 years, there would be other conservatives ready to take the helm. Perhaps Carly or Rubio would be ready to continue the Constitutional Government our forefathers establish. That Donald Trump and Pence reestablished. And the freedom for which our personal forefathers came to this country would continue.
Our prayers of Thanksgiving will now include these changes to the course of our government:
- The restoration of our constitution, the greatest document ever conceived and written by man.
(Mrs. Clinton, Mrs Boxer and Mrs. Pelosi have essentially stated it was an antiquated document that must be revised and updated to our modern understanding of people and government.) They tried it through unconstitutional laws which were upheld by our super Il-liberal supreme court.
- The restoration of our Freedom of Speech: Increasingly many of our colleges and university have sought to destroy our ability to disagree or have a dialogue on many issues. They canceled speakers already hired to prevent an alternate opinion to be expressed. They even established “free zones” so their students would not be enlightened by an alternate point of view. They even arrested people that had the temerity to speak on the opposing issue totally eliminating Freedom of Speech.
- The restoration of our Freedom to Worship: Hillary Clinton has stated in her speech to the Women’s World Summit on April 23, 2015: “Laws have to be backed up with resources and political will. And deep-seated religious beliefs have to be changed.” In other words she would use the force of government to make you reject your Christian faith! Did she really think that she was above God? But then most socialists are agnostics and think they are.
Pastors have already been arrested for refusing to marry homosexual couples.
Businesses have had to close that refused to supply items for a homosexual wedding, such as a wedding cake.
Corporations would have closed had it not been for lack of a majority of a divided 8 member Supreme Court. Had Mrs. Clinton been elected and an Il-liberal jurist appointed, Hobby Lobby would have closed.
Mr. Schulz, CEO of Starbucks, has stated if you don’t like my position on Proposition 8 to allow Gay Marriage, you don’t need to come into my coffee houses or invest in my company. Since he issued these words, I have not patronized the Starbucks across the street from my office. Their stock did drop about 10% the next month but people forgot by the following month.
Rear Admiral Luther F. Schriefer, USN, Ret, states that he had the honor for 37 years in serving our country and commanding thousands of men and women at sea and on bases. But as a Christian, I need to tell you that our soldier’s religious liberty is under attack like never before. But there is a problem: The Obama Administration Issued Directives that are still in force to prevent Christian Chaplains from the sharing and the distribution of Christian reading material.
- The restoration of our right and ability to protect ourselves. The elimination of this Second Amendment right has been the prelude to every dictatorship. This was highlighted in Paul A. Rahe’s book, Soft Despotism, Democracy’s Drift . . . published by Yale University Press. Remember Khrushchev who allegedly stated, “Whether you like it or not, history is on our side. We will bury you from within.” Didn’t we recently experience a president that was born and raised as a Muslim, displaying Muslim garb at his induction into the religion, and go to a black Muslim church that spewed hatred to Christians, who appointed Muslim Czars across our country without Senate Confirmation, who issued many edicts not approved by our Senate as the Constitution requires, ignoring our constitution on many issues. Doesn’t it appear that he was following Stalin’s handbook on communism and Rahe’s prediction by creating a soft despotism? Had Mrs. Clinton, who has moved even farther to the radical left than Mr. Obama, been elected, isn’t it entirely possible that a hard despot could have become a reality? This has all been interrupted by the election of a business man to clean up the Washington DC cesspool. This is something that would appear to be unfathomable with any of the other GOP candidates running.
- The Freedom to work: Restoration of our “Right to Work”.
We have always been favorably inclined towards President Kennedy for being able as a Tax & Spend Democrat to have implemented a tax reduction without extra spending that stimulated our economy. We didn’t fully comprehend his payback to his party by supporting the right of government workers to unionize. This caused a significant increase in the cost of government. It also allowed the Unions to collect dues from those that did not join the union at all levels of government. According to the Legal Defense Foundation, right to work laws prohibit union security agreements, or agreements between employers and labor unions, that govern the extent to which an established union can require employees’ membership, payment of union dues, or fees as a condition of employment, either before or after hiring. Right-to-work laws are now statutes in a reported 26 states in the United States that are an effort to give employees the right to work without being required or compelled to join a union or pay union dues that support their opposing political agenda.
- The Restoration of education in our Schools. The teacher’s union non-members have been very vocal in trying to eliminate the forced union dues. The Union appears to have the ability to retain incompetent teachers. Thus putting teaching on a competitive basis should improve our schools and then our educational system. This will do more to improve primary and secondary education in the United States than any lawyered interference. Plus keeping the Feds out of primary and secondary education. The federal department of education should defer all primary and secondary education to the jurisdiction to the states.
- Thank God for giving our founders the wisdom of designing federal elections to protect representative government in our federation of states by designing the Electoral College. Although the electors have in all instances except one voted for the candidate they were chosen to represent, removing the electors would eliminate a possible crises in our transition of power every four years. Then every state would then cast a total vote for the president equal to the sum of their representatives in Congress. This is consistent with the intent of our Founders. Without this mechanism of fair representation, the will of the majority of our states would have been irrelevant. This prevents the 8 large population centers on the east coast and the west coast to control the country leaving the vast portion (80 percent) of our country unrepresented. Hillary has vowed to eliminate the Electoral College. This could assure that her party would remain in power forever. Trump, who may be naïve in the political realm, will have enough constitution members in his cabinet to make sure he will reverse his similar statement.
THANK GOD FOR SAVING OUR COUNTRY ON NOVEMBER 8, 2016