Book Reviews – Medical Reference
Reviews By Del Meyer, MD.
- The AMA Essential Guide to… Asthma; Hypertension; Depression; Menopause by AMA, 1998.
- A History of Medical Informatics in the United States – 1950 to 1990 by Morris Frank Collen, MD, 1995.
- The Merck Manual of Medical Information by Robert H Berkow, MD, Editor-in-Chief, 1999.
- Natural Medicines – Comprehensive Database by the Editors of Pharmacist’s Letter & Prescriber’s Letter, 1999.
- The Over-the-Counter Drug Book by Michael B. Brodin, MD, 1998.
- Pills that Work – Pills that Don’t by Gideon Bosker, MD, 1998.
- Stress A-Z – A Sourcebook for Facing Everyday Challenges by Ada P Kahn, PhD, 1998.
- Telemedicine Glossary of Standards, Concepts, Technologies and Users,Third Edition by Luciano Beolchi, Editor, 2001.
- Worst Pills, Best Pills– A Consumer’s Guide to Avoiding Drug-Induced Death or Illness by Sidney M Wolfe, MD, Larry D Sasich, Pharm D, MPH, Rose-Ellen Hope, R Ph, 1998.