Reviews by Del Meyer, MD
Shorter versions have appeared in Sacramento Medicine, Medical Sentinel, California Physician, St. Croix Review.
- Bioethics - A Primer for Christians by Gilbert Meilaender, 1996.
- Body Bazaar - The Market for Human Tissue in the Biotechnology Age by Lori Andrews and Dorothy Nelkin, 2001.
- Body, Soul and Bioethics by Gilbert C Meilaender, PhD, 1995.
- Denial of the Soul - Spiritual and Medical Perspectives on Euthanasia and Mortality by M. Scott Peck, MD, 1997.
- Ethics on Call - A Medical Ethicist Shows How to Take Charge of Life-and-Death Choices by Nancy Neveloff Dubler and David Nimmons, 1992.
- For the Patient's Good - The Restoration of Beneficence in Health Care by Edmund D. Pellegrino, MD and David C. Thomasma, PhD, 1998.
- Forced Exit - The Slippery Slope From Assisted Suicide to Legalized Murder by Wesley J. Smith, 1997.
- The Hand of God - A Journey from Death to Life by the Abortion Doctor Who Changed His Mind by Bernard N. Nathanson, MD, 1996.
- Medicine, Money and Morals: Physicians' Conflicts of Interest by Marc A. Rodwin, 1993.
- Men, Medicine and Their Maker by John W Klotz, PhD, 1991.
- The No Spin Zone - Confrontations with the Powerful and Famous in America by Bill O’Reilly, 2001.
Saving Childhood - Protecting Our Children from the Assault on Innocence by Michael Medved and Diane Medved, PhD, 1998.